- Event Start10:00am Thursday 15th March 2018
- Event End1:00pm Thursday 15th March 2018
- Event LocationExperience Works Training Room
- Event OrganiserExperience Works
- [email protected]
At Experience Works we realise that many people wish to improve their job applications & chance of success with an enhanced, attention grabbing cover letter & resume. Our fun & jam packed workshops aim to give you these essential skills!
Sally-Ann Lawrence, Director of Experience Works brings over 20 years experience in creating professional job application documents. Join Sally in this hands on workshop where you will learn the tips and tricks to create successful quality documents.
Benefits of attending the workshop:
- Skills to create a tailored resume to meet specific job requirements
- Ability to write an attention grabbing cover letter that ticks all the boxes
- Greater confidence in the quality of your applications
What is covered:
- Deciphering the advertisement and position description
- Researching the organisation and the position
- How to write a stand out cover letter
- Creating a master resume and how to tailor for specific roles
What is provided:
- Resume & cover letter templates
- Relevant helpful handouts
- Tea, coffee & water
What to bring:
- You are invited to bring your own fully charged laptop and work directly on your resume (not mandatory)
- USB to load templates and electronic resources
- Notebook and pen
Workshop cost: $99 per person
Places are limited in each workshop to ensure maximum personalised service for all participants.
Experience Works - Training Room
158 Kings Road, Mysterton QLD 4812
Landline: 0747 283 032
Free Call: 1800 MYRESUME
Mobile: 0422 420 548
Interested in attending on an alternative date and time to suit? Look out for our other course dates or visit our Facebook page at Experience Works - Resumes & Careers.
We also have the following workshops running:
- How to write Selection Criteria
- Nail your next Interview
All Credit Card Payments incur a $1.00 Booking Fee (?) and Service Fee (?)
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Event Host/Promoter. Cameras, phones, and other recording devices are not permitted into the event.
This event is organised by Experience Works. For more information please contact Experience Works on 0422420548